You’ll need a bill pay account to use iPay QuickPay. If you don’t have an account yet, contact us for help getting started.
First, you’ll need to add Alexa to your bill pay account. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your bill pay account
2. Select the “My account” tab
3. Go to the Voice bill pay section and select “Add Alexa”
4. Answer the challenge questions
5. Create your credentials and submit
Then you can link your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay.
1. Open the Alexa App on your mobile device
2. Search for the iPay QuickPay skill and choose “Enable to Use”
3. Enter the voice bill pay credentials created within bill pay
4. Create a 4-digit PIN that you will remember — this PIN will be requested every time you launch iPay QuickPay
5. Select “I agree, Link Account”
Now you’re ready to make a payment.
1. Say, “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay”
2. When prompted, provide your 4-digit PIN
3. Tell Alexa the company or person you’d like to pay, the amount of the payment and the payment date
4. Alexa will confirm your payment has been scheduled